Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sarah Caldwell
Mrs. S. Aiken
English 1101- descriptive paragraph
August 25, 2009

My car is a forest green color with brown mud spots on the scratched sides. The inside has a hovering cigarette mixed with vanilla smell to it. The seats are a deep grayish color with night black horizontal lines going down it. The carpet is a light gray with burn holes and the sight of dirt filled in it. My stereo has five different coins holding it together with and only works when it wants to. The steering wheel is a night black with the word ford stamped right in the middle. The engine is very temperamental and likes to overheat a lot it makes a loud humming noise as if it’s trying to sing but cant. The air conditioner makes a sceeking sound kind of like a dying mouse. Over all I think it’s time for a new car.

2 comments:

  1. This has good description in it. I can easily see the car you are portraying but it would help to know what it is. I do think it is time for another car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall a very thorough description of an everyday object. I can clearly picture the car in my mind. Very good use of incorporating the senses.

    ReplyDelete